Low-profilebroad-band receiving antenna of combined HF-range
For installation on vessels, ships (including fast ships), air vehicles, onshore fixed and mobile facilities for radio communication and direction finding.
- it requires no tuning;
- MA has no zero of directional pattern in vertical plane, that ensures better quality for reception of near-field communication signals in HF-range at steep incident wave;
- short EA ensures better quality for reception of signals from far paths in HF;
- small weight and overall dimensions;
- MA is not critical for underlying terrain and surrounding steel structures;
- high environmental stability (wind, waves, icing and local industrial interference exposure).
General performance characteristics:
Operating range: 0.1–80 MHz Sensitivity in the band of 1,200 Hz, at s/n level of 10 dB from the outputs of circular directional pattern: - Magnetic antenna, within the frequency band, in the field, as minimum: 0.3…1.5 MHz – 50 µV/m; 1.5...5 MHz – 6 µV/m; 5...30 MHz – 4 µV/m. - Electrical antenna, within the frequency band, in the field, as minimum: 0.01…0.3 MHz – 80 µV/m; 0.3…3 MHz – 20 µV/m; 3...80 MHz – 3 µV/m.
Power consumption from mains 220 V 50 Hz, as maximum:
30 W Weight and overall dimensions, WхDхH (mm)/weight:
АБ – 550х550х370/35 kg
БПК – 400х260х100/5 kg
БПК – 200х260х100/5 kg
БФВР – 300х260х90/3 kg
Assigned time to repair: 60000 h
Assigned service life: 220000 h
Assigned warranty period: 5 years