Low-profile broad-band receiving antenna of magnetic HF-range
- for installation on fixed and mobile communication units, Navy ships and vessels of the Federal Agency for Maritime and River Transport, the Federal Agency for Fishery;
- railway transport, aviation;
- technical control services.
- it requires no tuning;
- it has no zero of directional pattern in vertical plane, that ensures better quality for reception of near-field communication signals in HF-range at steep incident wave;
- small weight and overall dimensions;
- it is not critical for underlying terrain and surrounding steel structures;
- it is operable under a soil layer, and in case of embedding into a vessel deck or under aircraft skin up to 0.5 m, with no sensitivity degradation;
- high environmental stability (wind, waves, icing exposure, etc.).
General performance characteristics:
0.1–30 MHz Sensitivity in the band of 1,200 Hz, at s/n level of 10 dB from the outputs of circular directional pattern:
- Magnetic antenna, within the frequency band, in the field, as minimum: 0.3…1.5 MHz – 50 µV/m; 1.5...5 MHz – 6 µV/m; 5...30 MHz – 4 µV/m2.
- Electrical antenna, within the frequency band, in the field, as minimum: 0.01...0.3 MHz – 80 µV/m; 0.3…3 MHz – 20 µV/m; 3...80 MHz – 3 µV/m.
Power consumption from mains 220 V 50 Hz, as maximum: 30 W Weight and overall dimensions, WхDхH (mm)/weight:
АБ – 550х550х160/25 kg
БПК – 200х260х100/5 kg
БФВР – 300х260х90/3 kg
Assigned time to repair: 60000 h
Assigned service life: 220000 h
Assigned warranty period: 5 years