The Enterprise develops and produces small-sized low-profile broad-band receiving antennas, magnetic and combined type, with HF-VLF range, called “Funktsiya” with modifications for equipment of submarines, surface vessels, onshore fixed and mobile communication centers (units), for equipment of various communication systems, radio-electronic warfare and intelligence systems with higher electrical characteristics, weight and overall dimensions, and performance data compared to the existing serial antennas of similar type, for ensuring high quality and reliable radio communication in LF-MF-HF ranges.
The product is intended to be used for radio communication and direction finding, ensures an opportunity for operation under conditions of complex electromagnetic environment, and is designed for installation at communication facilities instead of whip and hinged wire receiving antennas. Compared to the existing specimens, the product allows for improving the reception of signals under complex jamming environment conditions of a mobile facility in case of close arrangement of receiving antennas from the transmitting antennas (up to 10 m at radio transmitter power of 1 kW), and for using radio receiving devices of the 4th generation.
The “Funktsiya” product is manufactured using a modern electronic base of components; the product design documentation contains no classified data.
Compared to the existing specimens, the following advantages are detected for the “Funktsiya” receiving active magnetic and combined type antennas when used in surface vessels, submarines or onshore facilities:
- small size of the antenna does not prevent to use weapons, handling operations, work of top deck mechanisms or mooring operations;
- low-observable visually and for radars, operable under a soil layer and under water up to 15 m, and in case of embedding into a vessel deck or under aircraft skin up to 0.5 m, with no sensitivity degradation;
- they ensure observation of electromagnetic compatibility requirements – HF voltage of 5 V as maximum is induced to the input of radio receiving devices upon operation of own radio transmitters, that provides their operation in radio lines protected against intended interference;
- the number of receiving antennas on a surface vessel is reduced by an order, as it is possible to connect up to 10 radio receiving devices to one antenna for simultaneous servicing. Outputs with circular directional pattern (radio communication) and in the figure of eight (direction finding);
- unlike whip antennas, reception is ensured within the whole range of LF-MF-HF operating frequencies with maximum possible sensitivity;
- directional selectivity by azimuth is ensured (it gives an opportunity for jamming avoidance response);
- reception is ensured at site angles close to zenithal angles (no directional pattern in vertical plane), that provides and increases substantially a probability of reception at tactical level at distances up to 1,000 km, and in polar regions and at operational level;
- magnetic type antenna is much more sensitive to interference and to contact noise on surface vessels and at onshore communication facilities;
- it ensures operation under conditions of short-term flooding with sea water and long-term icing of a ship hull;
- it ensures minimal impact of surrounding superstructures on the directional pattern (absence of nulls in certain azimuths);
- an opportunity for diversity reception is ensured onboard, for this a diversity up to 40-60 m is sufficient;
- it ensures creation of phased arrays (PA) for the purposes of radio reconnaissance;
Structural features of magnetic and combined type “Funktsiya” antennas allow for arranging them in radio sets on vehicle chassis in order to ensure mobile and operationally deployed communication units, including in-motion and on-march positions, as well as on aircraft and railway transport.
Electronic and mechanical simulators
The Enterprise develops, produces and delivers non-combatant electronic and technical simulators of training and functional specimens (TFS) of ship machinery (diesel generator, electrical compressor, refrigeration apparatus, accumulator battery, electric propulsion system with reserve propulsion unit and cruise engine, main drainage pump, bilge pump, main air console, torpedo firing support system, nitrogen firefighting system, foam firefighting system, general ship hydraulic system), intended for training of users on structure, operation and maintenance rules for technical equipment of ships and foreign customers.
The Enterprise has experience of development, production and installation of TFS for Training Centers of the Russian Navy and Training Centers of foreign customers.
The TFS developed shall ensure:
- visual study of the fundamentals for technical equipment operation and maintenance;
- partial or full real and virtual functioning of technical equipment;
- acquisition of practical skills for the use and servicing of real ship equipment by the specialists.
TFS software ensures:
- simulation of operations on technical inspection and servicing of technical equipment in real idle mode (ASW, SPR, turning of technical equipment) using the personal computer controls;
- demonstration of models for technical inspection and servicing of TE in real idle mode (ASW);
- simulation of preparation to starting the technical equipment and starting the servicing systems using the personal computer controls;
- simulation of starting, change in operating modes and stop of technical equipment using the personal computer controls;
- demonstration of preparation to starting the technical equipment and starting the servicing systems;
- demonstration of starting, change in operating modes and stop of technical equipment;
- demonstration of operating valves, movement of operating environments in the systems associated with them, during preparation to starting the technical equipment, starting the servicing systems, change in operating modes and stop of technical equipment.
Mathematical support is a system of models and algorithms providing the simulation of:
- devices, process systems, weapons, shipboard departments and other facilities;
- movement, interaction and control of facilities, visualization of combat actions;
- physical environment for existence of facilities, visualization of propagation and levels of signals;
- visualization and amination of facilities and situation, cartographic information, etc.
Deep submersible vehicles
The Enterprise performs technical readiness maintaining, repair and servicing of manned and unmanned general and special purpose deep submersible vehicles, of various types and modifications, of home manufacture, as well as of foreign production.